The Web Guide to Research for Undergraduates (WebGURU) is an interactive web-based tool intended to assist undergraduates navigate the hurdles of an undergraduate research experience. Resources available on this website include:
- Information on all the technical aspects of undergraduate research including lab safety, record keeping, experimental design, data analysis, technical writing, oral presentations, intellectual property, etc.
- A discussion board where you can discuss anything about undergraduate research with other undergraduate students; (in development)
- Links to (in development)
- undergraduate research programs and program information;
- Scholarships and fellowships in support of undergraduate research experiences;
- and meeting opportunities for undergraduate scientists and engineers
WebGURU was officially released to the general public on October 15, 2005. We want this website to be a valuable student-centered resource that helps undergraduates maximize their learning and success in undergraduate research. If you have any suggestions or comments about the website, please contact us.
Pam Mabrouk, PI